Regular readers of Toybuzz will know how much we all love Lego, and Jacob’s love in particular of Lego Hero Factory.
Being official Lego Family Bloggers this year has already been amazing, and it’s just got a whole lot better for us. We’ve been invited by Lego to attend the opening of a brand new area at Legoland Windsor Resort on the 30th March 2013, The ‘Lego Hero Factory Build and Test Area’.
Lego Hero Factory Brain Attack is the newest range of Hero Factory figures. The story goes that evil brains have hatched and are taking over the innocent of Makuhero City into mutated beasts.
In the new area you’ll be able to create your own hero or Villain at the building tables, and join in the battle against the evil brains. Sit back and relax watching some Lego Hero Factory TV Episodes, or Branify yourself with the Lego Hero Factory App at the game station.
If you haven’t tried out the Lego Hero Factory Branify App yet, you should give it a go as it’s very fun seeing what happens to your pictures when you do. It’s free to download and available for ios and Android.
I can hardly believe I’m saying this, but Lego have been amazing and given me an unbelievable prize to give away to 4 lucky Toybuzz Winners. You could be coming with us to the VIP opening of this brand new attraction, plus much much more.
Heres the full details of this amazing prize :
- Free tickets for the day (30th March 2013) Family Tickets for 2 adults, 2 children
- Private screening of the all new Hero Factory TV episode before it airs on Cartoon Network in the Imagination Theatre at LEGOLAND®!
- A goody bag full of exclusive Hero Factory treats!
- Be one of the first to try out the all new Hero Factory Brain Attack treasure hunt!
- The launch will take place in the morning so you will have from around 11am onwards to explore the park at your leisure.
- N.B. Parking is not included, this will cost £3 per vehicle. Travel and accommodation is also not included. Families will be required to enter the park before 9.45am in order to view the private screening and receive their goody bag.
This promises to be a brilliant day all round and I already can’t wait to get there and get going on the treasure hunt!
To enter this branify-ingly good competition all you need to do is leave a comment below answering this very simple question:
Which Channel does the Lego Hero Factory Cartoon air on? (Hint: Maybe there’s a clue above)
Competition ends Midnight on the 15th March 2013. Please be sure to leave your contact details so I can get in touch with the winners.
Best of luck and hope to see you there
Find out more about Hero Factory at: LEGO.com/HeroFactory
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group 2013 The LEGO Group.