Looking through the list of searched for items on Toybuzz over the last few days, One name stands out…Fin Fin Friends. So giving the reading public what they want I decided to check this new Toy craze out.
FinFin friends are a new and exciting take on the virtual pet, he’s a fish which will play, laugh, and grow as you take care of him.
I can see little girls absolutely loving this idea. You get a cute little pet to love and take care of, and also an ultra girly pink palace for him to live in. It’s more Barbie Dream house than fishbowl.
How it works
You start off your playtime with your Fin Fin friend by emerging him into his fishbowl full of water you’ve added, by sending him down the curvy slide attached to his home.
Once splashed down FinFin will swim around and play happily on his own, However what this little fish really needs though is for you to play and care for him.
- Press the food button on the side and he will virtually gobble down some tasty treats
- Speak to him and he will respond
- You can tell his emotions from the different sounds he makes, Shout and he will become frightened, Play with him and he will be happy
- Play some music and he will happily dance along. Your Fin Fin has 3 secret dances, the more you interact with him the more likely you are to get him to show you all three.
- Teach your Fin Fin new tricks by tapping the sides of the fishbowl.
- Each Fin Fin has three different levels of ability to grow into. He starts at level 1, The more you play and interact with him the more social, smarter and outgoing he will become.
I predict these little fishy friends to be a massive hit with the girls this christmas, I’m even pretty sure that my boys would love them too as they’re always nagging at me to buy them a pet…If only it wasn’t so pink.
There maybe hope for Thomas and Jacob ahead, as the below advert I found shows a few different Fin Fin playsets which you can join and link together. More importantly some of them do seem to be free of Pink, so maybe the boys can get some Fin Fin action after all.
Fatal error: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in /home/martin/src/php/datafeed_studio/admin/models/api/affiliate_window.class.php on line 129