Maybe your youngster has an inspirational leader at youth club, one in a million lollipop lady. Or you would like to nominate an unsung child hero who’s helped their community with their work.
Whoever gets to be the lucky recipient of this money can’t buy prize, will surely know how much they’re hard work is valued, and how much they mean to their nominee.
Plus if having a statue made of you wasn’t enough, check out the whole prize package both your Hero and you as the nominee could win:
FOR THE WINNING HERO…
• WIN a life-sized LEGO statue modelled on the nominated hero. The statue will be displayed at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort for a month – then the hero gets to keep it!
• WIN a 2 night stay for hero and up to four guests at the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotel for statue unveiling, plus £100 travel expenses and dinner at the Bricks Family Restaurant!
• WIN a LEGOLAND Annual Pass!
• WIN 2-day LEGOLAND tickets for up to four guests to see the statue unveiling!
• WIN £100 worth of LEGO CITY products
• WIN a LEGO CITY: Undercover WiiU game and a Nintendo WiiU console!
All of the same fantastic prizes as the winning hero, except for the statue of course!
PLUS RUNNERS-UP PRIZES!
Two runners-up and their nominated hero will each win £100 worth of LEGO CITY products
You can check the Chat Magazine website for full details on how to enter.
The competition is open until midnight 11th june 2013, so get your thinking caps on and get nominating your hero’s!